Monday, 2 January 2017

My 2016 Diary - 01 January 2016

Ear-ache


Immense and excruciating pain pulsating deep within my right ear. And what’s worse? It's all self-inflicted - as is everything that's good and bad in my life.

GOALS FOR 2016
GET ELECTED - GET SELECTED - GET ERECTED


Let's get a few things straight- I deserve everything that comes my way. I deserve my Earthship, my space ship, my Earth Pier, my success, my wealth, my admiration, my respect and my dues. I’ve worked hard, I’ve been persistent and determined. I’ve been a worthy servant of God and have served the best interests of the Universe well. All the success coming to me in 2016 has been worked for and is justly deserved.

Thanks you God for keeping faith in me as I’ve kept faith in you.


I AM, WHO I AM and I shall be no other.


Everything I've held dear and precious I now give away.

I have all I’ll ever need within me now!

HAPPY 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment