Sunday, 29 December 2013

ALL ABOUT MATT TAYLOR 2013 REVIEW.


It's been a great year for me. I've been fortunate enough to be a copywriter for the British Association of Anger Management, which has given me the opportunity to contribute to other blogs such as Guerrilla Democracy News, SOS Party and Shadow Sussex Police and Crime Commissioners, to name but a few.

With a regular readership of 6,000 a week, I sincerely hope the numbers will increase during 2014.

TOP FIVE STORIES OF 2013
click on the headings for each article to open in a new window

The critically acclaimed article. If you haven’t heard of Christopher D Spivey, well I don’t blame you. He’s the up and coming voice of the alternative media.

Ever since the nation's favourite uncle was outed as a dirty, dirty, dirty old pervert, the stench of perversion has been getting worse and worse. Its now got so bad I can hardly breathe.

Dear Ma'am, I am interested in running in the November 2012 election for the Police and Crime Commissioner for Sussex.

Dear Prime Minister, While watching the television programme called One Step Beyond, on Edge Media TV, on Tuesday 6th December 2011, an Oxford economist and investigative journalist, called Martin Summers, made an amazing accusation concerning yourself.

Following the Jimmy Savile scandal and the fact that he partook in paedophilia activities within the BBC organization and did so, earning a wage, benefiting from the silent consent and under the umbrella of it's executives, I have been left with no other alternative but to stop paying my TV licence.

Who the fuck in Chris Spivey?
Perverts in Parliament
A Royal Pardon? Fat Chance!
A letter to DC about a very serious matter indeed
STOP PAYING THE BBC TV LICENCE

MAY I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK FOR 2014. WE'RE GOING TO NEED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment